|Name:||Semi-auto Electric Induction Sealing Machine For Aluminium Foil||Function:||Sealing Aluminium Foil Of Bottle/jar|
|Sealing Way:||Water Cold Sealing/air Cold Sealing||Power:||220/110V,50Hz|
|Speed:||20-35 Bottles Per Minute||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
220V Continuous Induction Sealer,
Jar continuous induction sealer,
Glass bottle jar sealing machine
Glass / Plastic Jar Continuous Induction Sealing Machine
Machine adopts electromagnetic induction heating principle to melt the aluminum foil in non-contact induction heating way,make aluminum foil firmly stick on the bottle mouth,then seal quickly and effectively, it's suitable for sealing PET/PE/PP/PS/PVC/HDPE/DURACON plastic bottle or glass bottle screw round cap,convenient operation and high accuracy, meeting the requirement of GMP, widely used in dairy,pharmacy,cosmetic,chemical and health care industries.
1. The material of the bottle may be PE, PP, PET, PS, ABS, glass, etc. Cannot be used for the sealing of metal bottles.
2. Food grade 304 stainless steel body, corrosion resistant, anti-oxidation.
3. Stable and efficient sealing, self-contained gear motor for long-term operation.
4. When short circuit or voltage overload, the fuse is automatically disconnected, thus protecting the operators and device lines, reducing maintenance costs.
5. The host delivers the super-audio current to the sensor head, and the aluminum foil is electromagnetically induced to generate a super-audio current, which instantaneously reaches a high temperature, and the composite film is bonded to the bottle mouth.
Main Technical Specification:
|Current supply||Static state ≤ 8A, dynamic state ≤ 15A|
|Output wave||Sine wave, 60-80kHz|
|Rind protection grade||IP21|
|Water of cooling||Pure water( & distilled water), 1-55 degree|
|Nonstandard type||Making According to customer special request|
|Service||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Water flow rate of cooling||10-18(L/min, water pump contron|
|Induction head's sealing diameters||General type: ø 20 mm - ø 180mm|
Contact Person: ada