|Name:||Semi-auto Electric Induction Sealing Machine For Aluminium Foil||Function:||Sealing Aluminium Foil Of Bottle/jar|
|Sealing Way:||Water Cold Sealing/air Cold Sealing||Power:||220/110V,50Hz|
|Speed:||20-35 Bottles Per Minute||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
110V Semi Automatic Induction Sealer,
IP21 semi automatic induction sealer,
SS304 Continuous Induction Sealing Machine
continues seal machine heat induction sealing machinecontinuous band sealing with coding machine
This continuous induction sealer utilizes electro magnetic induction principle to produce instant high heat to melt aluminum foil. Then it adheres to the bung hole, reaching the aim of wet-proof, leakage-proof, mildew-proof and extending preservation time. Now it is widely used as sealing package machine in industries such as pharmaceuticals, pesticides, pesticides, lubricant and cosmetics etc.
1. The material of the bottle may be PE, PP, PET, PS, ABS, glass, etc. Cannot be used for the sealing of metal bottles.
2. Food grade 304 stainless steel body, corrosion resistant, anti-oxidation.
3. Stable and efficient sealing, self-contained gear motor for long-term operation.
4. When short circuit or voltage overload, the fuse is automatically disconnected, thus protecting the operators and device lines, reducing maintenance costs.
5. The host delivers the super-audio current to the sensor head, and the aluminum foil is electromagnetically induced to generate a super-audio current, which instantaneously reaches a high temperature, and the composite film is bonded to the bottle mouth.
Main Technical Specification:
|Current supply||Static state ≤ 8A, dynamic state ≤ 15A|
|Output wave||Sine wave, 60-80kHz|
|Rind protection grade||IP21|
|Water of cooling||Pure water( & distilled water), 1-55 degree|
|Nonstandard type||Making According to customer special request|
|Service||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Water flow rate of cooling||10-18(L/min, water pump contron|
|Induction head's sealing diameters||General type: ø 20 mm - ø 180mm|
Contact Person: Frank